2019  Calendar Corrections

Veteran Firefighter's Annual Meeting
April 7th at 2:00 p.m.
Local #1 Union Hall
Veteran Firefighter's V.P. Sid Smith
 phone no. 412-951-6209

To Avoid $ 5.00 Regulation D fees starting in October 2018:

     *Arrange all ACH withdrawals and pre-authorized debits to come our of your                                       checking account instead of your savings.  Plan ahead and make one large                                              transfer from your savings instead of several small transfers.  
     *Use ATM;s or preform your transfers in person from your savings account.

     * Make sure there are funds available in your checking account for the                           
        clearing of transactions.

     * A $5.00 fee will be assessed for each transaction after 6 in a calendar month.

 To report Lost or Stolen Debit/Credit Cards, please use the numbers listed:

For DEBIT/Mastercards On weekends,holidays or after Credit Union hours,
call:  (800) 264-5578

 For VISA On weekends, holidays or after Credit Union hours,
call:  1-800-433-0505 or 1-800-991-4961 (International, call collect: 727-570-4881)

Fraud & Scams

  We will never call or text you and ask for your account number,PIN or any other personal information.  Please Do Not Open or respond to any Text or give any information concerning your Credit Union accounts.


1.  Carefully monitor your accounts and notify us immediately if you discover any fraud.
2.  You will receive a phone call from a 1-800 number if there is any suspicious activity on your

     credit/debit card, the card will be blocked if you cannot be reached.
3.  Please remember to update your phone numbers with us when they are changed.
4.  If you are traveling out of town, notify
the credit union so we can alert our "card processors" for activity within your travel plans.
5.  If your credit union VISA / DEBIT MasterCard is lost or stolen, you should notify the 
     Credit union IMMEDIATELY. In the case of a stolen card, notify the police department as well.
6.  Contact all 3 Credit Bureaus immediately so they can put a flag on your account, this will alert companies if any new credit is            trying to be applied for under your identity.
      *Equifax- 1-800-685-1111 
      *Experian- 888-397-3742
      *TransUnion LLC- 800-888-4213
  Copy all cards, passports & medical info. etc. and store in a safe place in the event your wallet/purse is stolen that way you will          have all of the information needed at your fingertips to report immediately.



   Useful Tip: To save yourself a trip to the ATM, ask for cash back at the time of purchase at participating merchants.

When traveling outside the U.S:

 You must check with the country's embassy or consulate that you plan to visit to find out which documents are required to enter the country. The foreign country’s embassy or consulate can also provide information on what you are allowed to bring into the country. For a list of Foreign Consular Offices in the U.S. visit the U.S. Department of State website. ( U.S. Department of State )

If your travel plans require for you to obtain a U.S. Passport, or a U.S. Visa to visit the U.S. you should visit the U.S. Department of State website. ( U.S. Department of State - Passport and Visa Requirements )

Tips to Safeguard your Passport.  You must present your passport to the Customs and Border Protection officer upon arrival in the United States.  Carry your passport—do not pack it in your checked luggage. We recommend you make a copy of your passport and put it in a separate place as a safeguard in case it is lost or stolen.Traveling with Children.  All children, including infants, must have their own passport or Trusted Traveler Program for U.S. entry. Carry documents for traveling with minor children.If you are escorting a minor child without the parents, have a letter from both parents indicating that you have permission to travel with the minor.

  • If the child is accompanied by only one parent, the parent should have a note from the child's other parent. For example, "I acknowledge that my wife/ husband is traveling out of the country with my son/ daughter. He/She/ has my permission to do so."
  • If a single parent has sole custody, a copy of the court custody document can replace a letter from the other parent.

Sign up for the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program so the State Department can better assist you in an emergency: Let us know your travel plans through the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program, a free online service at https://travelregistration.state.gov/.

*above information is found at: http://www.dhs.gov/

US flag   Official website of The Department of Homeland Security

Privacy Notice | Privacy Policy & Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act | Patriot Act
500 South Main Street - P.O. Box 8577 - Pittsburgh, PA 15220-0577
Phone: (412) 928-8500 - 1-800-992-9593 - Fax: (412) 928-8545
URL: www.pghffcu.com

Pittsburgh Firefighters Credit Union is not responsible for nor do we guarantee the content of the linked pages. We recommend you review the privacy policy on the linked site.